Welcome to Al Ameen Arabians, an island oasis in the middle of the country. Al Ameen is a sanctuary dedicated to preserving the legacy of the Egyptian Arabian horse, and is a place of discovery to help others build their dreams with this amazing breed.
Visitors to Al Ameen learn more about the rare and ancient Egyptian Arabian and about how to become a breeder of this beautiful horse. We will answer your questions and do everything we can to help you reach your goals.
Blessed and grateful for a lifestyle filled with fun, adventure and many great friends across the country, we enjoy sharing our success. Join us and escape to Al Ameen. Come relax, experience our farm, make new friends, and discover the possibilities.
Bill & Cheryl Corcoran, Owners
- TTEAM Workshop Success
- Al Ameen Arabians Hosts TTEAM Workshop November 16 & 17, 2013
- Al Ameen Arabians shows well at the Summer Classic
- A True Egyptian Treasure
- Jasoorah Al Ameen Moves to New Home
- Jasoorah Al Ameen Wins at the 2013 Egyptian Event!
- Winning Big Under Saddle - El Razeel Al Ameen
- Jasoorah Al Ameen Wins Big In Alabama
- Noor Al Noufous Leaves for Saudi Arabia
- Let's Hear it For the Boys!
- The 4-H Visits Al Ameen
- It's Raining Men - Hallelujah!!
- Al Ameen Welcomes its First 2011 Foal!
- Al Ameen Represents Arabians at the SC Horsemen Council's Expo
- Al Ameen Welcomes Vanessa Koper